Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Guwahati to Indore.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Guwahati City
The gateway to the Northeast and the largest and most cosmopolitan city in the region, Guwahati serves as the starting point for most itineraries. Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North-eastern India, a major riverine port city and one of the fastest growing cities in India. Bounded with nature and spell of fresh air, walk the back alleys and old quarters, traditional houses, sprawl of ponds with palm trees you will see the smiling and local favour of very charming people around. Guwahati is one among 98 Indian cities which will be upgraded to Smart Cities under a project embarked on by Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
Nice to know - Assam has a State Anthem! The anthem has been composed by Lakshminath Bezbaroa and goes like this — ‘O Mur Apunar Dex’ (O my endearing motherland). It was officially adopted as the anthem of the State in 1927 at a conference in Tezpur.
Things to do
- Kamakhya Temple - Hindu temple complex with domed roofs hilltop, Hindu temple complex with distinctive domed roofs, originally dating from the 7th century.
- Assam State Museum - Historical sculptures & various objects. Museum with a unique array of historical pieces from the area, such as sculptures, coins & books.
- Assam State Zoo cum Botanical Garden
- Old Guwahati - This quaint area of Guwahati, bordering the Brahmaputra River, is best explored on foot. Walk past the beehive dome of the Courthouse.
- Meghalaya & Cherrapunjee is a great weekend getaway from Guwahati.
Best time to visit - The weather is mostly pleasant with minimum temperature barely reaching five Degrees Celsius. The Magh or Bhogali bihu is celebrated during January while the Kati or Kangali bihu is celebrated during September-October period.
About Indore City
“The food city' famous for its Poha and Immarti"
Indore is a city in west-central India. It’s known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore’s 19th-century Holkar dynasty. Madhya Pradesh's biggest city and commercial powerhouse has much more of a cosmopolitan buzz than anywhere else in the state.
Indore is a fascinating city, tracing its roots back to its role as a 16th century trading hub between the Deccan and Delhi. With beautiful parks, palaces, temples and great street food. The charm of this city lies in its rich cultural heritage which has been preserved over centuries and makes the hints of urbanization and commerce, here a bit more colourful and magical which has not lost touch with its history and heritage.
Nice to know - The city is a paradise for shopaholics as they get to shop a variety of fabrics like tie and dye, Bandhej and batik. Items like silk, jute and Zari are also very popular.
Things to do
- Lal Bagh Palace
- Kanch Mandir
- Annapurna Temple
- Bada Ganpati - biggest statue in the world
- Chhappan Dukan - one of Indore's choicest street food hubs that serve specials, chaat, idli and dosa with equal gusto.
- Gommat Giri
- Rang Panchmi - An extension of Holi called Rang Panchmi is a very famous festival in Indore
- Indore also has a flourishing cloth market and is known for its Maheshwari and Chanderi sarees.
Best time to visit - October to March is the best months to visit Indore. July to September is also a good time to visit as the temperature cools down due to showers, but rains could hamper your sightseeing and travel plans.
About Air India Group Booking
With its main operating base at Delhi and additional bases at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Trivandrum, Air India operates flights to 94 prominent destinations across the world, including 54 domestic destinations and 40 international destinations in 28 countries across four continents.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best Air India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with Air India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with Air India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air India
Make FareHwaker your single point partner to manage Air India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on Air India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with Air India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.