Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Jaipur to Bhavnagar.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Jaipur City
The ever charming land of palaces, the royal touch will leave you enthralled; people with the most hospitable nature embark a journey of fond memories welcome to Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City or “Pink City for its trademark building colour. Jaipur holds the distinction of being the first planned city of India. Renowned globally for its coloured gems, the capital city of Rajasthan combines the allure of its ancient history with all the advantages of a metropolis. The bustling modern city is one of the three corners of the golden triangle that includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares.
Nice to know - The story goes that in 1876, the Prince of Wales visited India on a tour. Since the colour pink was symbolic of hospitality, Maharaja Ram Singh of Jaipur painted the entire city pink.
Things to do
- Amer Fort
- Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal
- Birla Mandir, Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace, Gaitore
- City palace of Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar, Jaipur fort
- Famous festival – Gangaur is one of the most important festivals in Rajasthan, Kite festival and Teej
- Adventure – Hot air ballon, trip to Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India.
- Get a feel for the Hindu spiritual center of Pushkar.
Best time to visit - from early November through to February and this is the height of the tourist season.
About Bhavnagar City
The lapping waves of the Gulf of Khambat along with the majestic splendour of art and architecture acquaint one to the most royal city of Gujarat. Bhavnagar located at the Southern tip of Peninsula Gujarat with its principle port Gogha as the entrance to the Gulf of Cambay, has been a predominant city for trade and commerce. The city known for being pioneer in rural children and women’s education field is also lauded for their efforts in social welfare. The glimmering shine of gems to grandiose of the historical structures, vibrant bazzars flaunting the glory of textile artisans to the finesse of the silversmiths, centuries of ocean trade to the effervescent entrepreneurship spirit, this city offers ample amount of diversity for any tourist or visitor. Delicately carved wooden pillars to facades of the merchant houses display the magnificence and opulent taste and fervor of the inhabitants whereas the buzzing markets and the industries state the enterprising zeal of the populace.
Nice to know
Bhavanagar is also known as the Sanskari Kendra or the Cultural city and is identified for its cultural ingenuity and the literary laureates who were born and reside in the city.
Things to do
- Takhteshwar Temple - located on a small hill. This temple provides good views of the city and the Gulf of Cambay.
- Velavadar National Park is one of the best national park in India
- Gaurishankar Lake is a very popular place for the evening stroll, picnic and bird watching.
- Gandhi Smriti and Barton museum belongs to the 1895 AD. This museum has a fine collection.
- Barton Library is a beautiful two storey building, appropriately designed for a road junction.
- Nilambagh Palace is a heritage hotel in Bhavnagar.
- Gangajalia temple is dedicated to Ganga Devi. This temple is built in white marble located in the middle of a former tank.
- Victoria park was the famous game reserve.
- Alang is situated on the coast between Bhavnagar and Talaja. Alang is the India's largest ship.
Oct-Jan is the best time to visit Bhavnagar
About Air Asia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.