Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Imphal to Mumbai.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Imphal City
Imphal is the capital of Manipur, a state in northeastern India. On the Imphal River, Kangla Fort was once the seat of local rulers, and now houses relics. Imphal has a untouched charm surrounding its natural beauty, sceneries and landscapes as well as a significant history leaving hints of the past around the city. The lust green landscapes, beautiful surroundings, unexplored territories and undulating rivers of Imphal make for a great tourist destination. This site of the battle of Imphal during the World War II, assumes a certain importance, derived from history. Imphal is an all-season tourist spot, but mainly busy during summers.
Nice to know- It derives its name from ‘Yumphal’, which means ‘land of many villages’ and its landscape is a mix of hills, valleys, forests and several rivers like Iril, Sekmai, Thoubal and Khuga. The modern game of polo is derived from Manipur’s Sagol Kangjei and it is not surprising that the Imphal Polo Ground is the oldest polo ground in the world. The Martial arts of Thang-ta and Huyen lallong originated from Imphal and watching performances is fascinating.
Things to visit and do
- Loktak Lake and Sendra Island- This is the largest fresh water lake in the North-Eastern India ad the only floating lake in the world.
- Kangla Fort - Also known as the Palace of Kangla, this place situated on the banks of the Imphal river, served as the royal palace of King Pakhangba.
- Shaheed Minar
- Tharon Cave
- INA Memorial - Once used as the unofficial headquarters of the Indian National Army, this memorial was built to honour the soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for India.
- Langthabal - The jackfruit and pine plantations among the splendid architectural beauties are a must see.
- Keibul Lamjao National Park - The only floating National Park in the world, this place is definitely a must see.
- Singda Dam - The highest mud dam in the world is the Singda Dam.
- Phubala - Water sports can be carried out at the two islands that are situated amidst the Lake. A picturesque view of the lake can be enjoyed by the tourists.
- Ebudhou Thangjing Temple, Moirang - During May, when the Moirang Lai Haraoba festival is celebrated, people flock to seek the blessings of 'Ebudhou Thangjing'.
Best time to visit Oct-Apr
Imphal has breezy summers, moderate rainfall in monsoon and chilly but pleasant winters. Imphal can be visited any time of the year but the maximum number of tourists visits the city in summers. October to April is the best months to visit Imphal, avoiding the monsoons which might keep you from experiencing the best of Imphal.
About Mumbai City
The city that never sleeps Mumbai. The fast pace of this vibrant place, where people are always on the move. From the overcrowded local trains to busy street. Commonly known as New York of India it has variety of everything from old moment of down town like Gate way of India to Luxurious malls like Phoenix market place, Inorbit, infinity the list goes on. Enjoy the night life of club hopping or even indulge in street food no one goes hungry here. From sunrise to sunset this city has a brilliant vibe. The high-rise apartment to famous Bollywood stars there is penchant of luxury, but if you want to just end the day like a true Mumbaikar walk down the queen necklace on marine –drive.
Nice to know - Mumbai’s traffic demands patience and strong nerves. The taxi drivers’ driving style is challenging.
Things to do
- Landmark - Haji Ali Mosque, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Worli Sea Face.
- Day trip to Kanheri Caves or the Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Visit the Juhu beach or Girgaum Chowpatty
- Religious - Shree Siddhivinayak, ISKCON temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mount Mary Basilica.
- Amusement park – EsselWorld and Adlabs Imagica.
- Weekend getaway to lonavala, khandala or Mahableshwar.
Best time to visit - Mumbai is frequented by tourists all year round. November to February the winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai. Predominant season is monsoon.
About AirAsia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.