Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Goa to Rajahmundry.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Goa City
Welcome to the land of sun, sand and beach the hidden gem of western India. Goa is not only blend of beaches but also Kaleidoscope of Portuguese and Indian culture. Perfect holiday destination for all, from various traditional Konkan culture to the beautiful churches Goa has a lot to offer. Dive in the deep sea, or go club hopping the coastline offers you various activities relax and soak up the sun. Book your next flight with perfect blend of western India. Farehawker offers an amazing discount on flight ticket or group booking you’re assured the best airfare across any online travel portal.
Nice to know - Goa is the only state in India that has its state transport company named after an ancient dynasty called Kadamba!
Things to do
- Dudhsagar Falls - Dudhsagar Waterfall is perched in the lofty peaks of the Western Ghats and is a view to observe especially in the monsoons when it is in full and furious flow.
- Fort Aguada - Portuguese Fort of Seventeenth Century, Aguada Fort is located near Sinquerim beach and overlooks the mighty Arabian Sea.
- St. Francis of Assisi church - UNESCO World Heritage Site. The basilica holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier.
- Shri Mangesh temple - beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Anjuna Flea Market - More than three decades ago, it was conceived and created by hippies
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary - 9km southeast of Palolem, and a good day trip, is the beautiful, remote-feeling Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Goa’s second-largest sanctuary
Best time to visit - Mid-November to Mid-February: party capital weather is pleasantly cool.
About Rajahmundry City
Ranked amongst the oldest cities in the Indian subcontinent, Rajahmundry is a beautiful city located on the banks of Godavari River. The city, which is called the Cultural capital of Andhra Pradesh, is also referred to as the ‘Born City’. It is thus called because poet Nannayya gave script to Telugu to make it a language. Rajahmundry is a blend of various qualities that make the place unique, interesting, and suitable for tourism for all ages. Picturesque landscapes, monuments of cultural importance, ancient temples and adventurous tourist spots are available in the city to make it an irresistible place for travelers.
Nice to know - The place include a 70-hectare coffee plantation with pepper vines, wild-mango and orange trees, and great trekking; a medicinal-plant garden; two waterfalls tucked away in the forest; and a 260-hectare medicinal-plant conservation area with walking trails, 203 plant species and 170 species of birds.
Things to do
- Rajahmundry Temples - These are some of the famous pilgrim locations that one must visit: Draksharama, Kotipalli, Samalkot, Pattiseema, Ryali, Maredumilli, Dowleswaram, Annavaram, Dvaraka Tirumala, Iskon Temple.
- Godavari Bund(Bridge)
- Goutami Ghat
- Sir Arthur Cotton Museum
Best time to visit: October - March
About Air Asia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.