Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Goa to Patna.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Goa City
Welcome to the land of sun, sand and beach the hidden gem of western India. Goa is not only blend of beaches but also Kaleidoscope of Portuguese and Indian culture. Perfect holiday destination for all, from various traditional Konkan culture to the beautiful churches Goa has a lot to offer. Dive in the deep sea, or go club hopping the coastline offers you various activities relax and soak up the sun. Book your next flight with perfect blend of western India. Farehawker offers an amazing discount on flight ticket or group booking you’re assured the best airfare across any online travel portal.
Nice to know - Goa is the only state in India that has its state transport company named after an ancient dynasty called Kadamba!
Things to do
- Dudhsagar Falls - Dudhsagar Waterfall is perched in the lofty peaks of the Western Ghats and is a view to observe especially in the monsoons when it is in full and furious flow.
- Fort Aguada - Portuguese Fort of Seventeenth Century, Aguada Fort is located near Sinquerim beach and overlooks the mighty Arabian Sea.
- St. Francis of Assisi church - UNESCO World Heritage Site. The basilica holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier.
- Shri Mangesh temple - beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Anjuna Flea Market - More than three decades ago, it was conceived and created by hippies
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary - 9km southeast of Palolem, and a good day trip, is the beautiful, remote-feeling Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Goa’s second-largest sanctuary
Best time to visit - Mid-November to Mid-February: party capital weather is pleasantly cool.
About Patna City
The cradle of Empires
If history fascinates you, land in Patna, the capital of Bihar on your vacation. Patna has ancient elements written all over it, an ancient city that sprawls along the south bank of the Ganges River in Bihar, northeast India. Previously known as Pataliputra during the Maurya period and was the capital of the Magadha Empire. Emperors Chandragupta Maurya and Ashoka also called Pataliputra home, ruled by various dynasties, the land reflects the influences of varied culture and lifestyle. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. Today Patna is the capital and largest city of Bihar state.
Nice to know - In the ancient times (about 2000 years back) Patna was a place of great scholars. Now it produces exceptional high proportion of IAS, Engineers and other Government job seekers. But there was a time when Patna produced Aryabhatta, Panini, Chanakya, Kalidasa and Vatsyayana to name a few.
Things to do
- Patna Museum
- Bihar Museum
- Buddha Smriti Park
- Ruins of Pataliputra
- Khuda Bakhsh Oriental Library
- Har Mandir Takht
- Gandhi Museum
- Agam Kuan
- Patan DeviB
Best time to visit - The best season to visit Patna is the winter season (October to March)
About AirAsia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.