Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Ernakulam to Bhavnagar.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Kochi City
Kochi is the financial capital of God`s own country, also known as Cochin. This beautiful place dipped in nature, bustling commercial port of south-west coast of India. Serene Kochi has been drawing traders, explorers and travellers to its shores for over 600 years. Kochi is an unlikely blend of medieval Portugal houses, crumbling remains of Holland and an English village grafted onto the tropical Malabar Coast. It’s the land of fine art and dance, birthplace of Kathakali and kalarippayat. Relax in the serene view on boat-house or set a ride for tea plantation of Munnar or even explore the wild life and nature.
Nice to Know - Kochi airport becomes world's first to completely operate on solar power.
Things to do
- Chinese fishing nets
- Pardesi Synagogue
- Museum - Kerala Folklore, Hill palace & Indo-Portuguese Museum
- Mattancherry Palace
- Churches - St Peter & Paul Church, St Francis, Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Kathakali Performance classical dance
- Shopping at princess street or visit the spice market.
- Snorkelling or scuba diving.
- Get away to Munnar, Alleppey houseboat or Periyar National Park- Thekkady.
Best time to visit - Different charm in different seasons and though it can be visited all around the year. March marks the beginning of the summer in Cochin and temperatures begin to rise.
About Bhavnagar City
The lapping waves of the Gulf of Khambat along with the majestic splendour of art and architecture acquaint one to the most royal city of Gujarat. Bhavnagar located at the Southern tip of Peninsula Gujarat with its principle port Gogha as the entrance to the Gulf of Cambay, has been a predominant city for trade and commerce. The city known for being pioneer in rural children and women’s education field is also lauded for their efforts in social welfare. The glimmering shine of gems to grandiose of the historical structures, vibrant bazzars flaunting the glory of textile artisans to the finesse of the silversmiths, centuries of ocean trade to the effervescent entrepreneurship spirit, this city offers ample amount of diversity for any tourist or visitor. Delicately carved wooden pillars to facades of the merchant houses display the magnificence and opulent taste and fervor of the inhabitants whereas the buzzing markets and the industries state the enterprising zeal of the populace.
Nice to know
Bhavanagar is also known as the Sanskari Kendra or the Cultural city and is identified for its cultural ingenuity and the literary laureates who were born and reside in the city.
Things to do
- Takhteshwar Temple - located on a small hill. This temple provides good views of the city and the Gulf of Cambay.
- Velavadar National Park is one of the best national park in India
- Gaurishankar Lake is a very popular place for the evening stroll, picnic and bird watching.
- Gandhi Smriti and Barton museum belongs to the 1895 AD. This museum has a fine collection.
- Barton Library is a beautiful two storey building, appropriately designed for a road junction.
- Nilambagh Palace is a heritage hotel in Bhavnagar.
- Gangajalia temple is dedicated to Ganga Devi. This temple is built in white marble located in the middle of a former tank.
- Victoria park was the famous game reserve.
- Alang is situated on the coast between Bhavnagar and Talaja. Alang is the India's largest ship.
Oct-Jan is the best time to visit Bhavnagar
About AirAsia India Group Booking
With its main operating hub at Bengaluru, AirAsia India operates over 100 daily flights to 21 prominent destinations across India.
FareHawker offers you the best-in-class Air Asia India group booking for 10 persons or more at an affordable price. Our Group Booking executives ensure you enjoy the best AirAsia India flight fares along with great services for your entire group.
FareHawker assure you the best group quote you will ever receive.
FareHawker is a renowned travel portal with strong relations in the aviation industry, tour operators & tourism. Being specialist in air travel, we at FareHawker are here to serve you the best fare quotes delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
FareHawker group fare centre of excellence has achieved remarkable success with many large tour operators, TMCs, MICE agencies, managing their fixed departure program & group travel programs.
With many successful groups booking in our kitty with AirAsia India, our efficient travel jockey works closely to make your travel plans better, as they know what it takes to make a group trip efficient. From fare quotes, payments or any special request with AirAsia India, we make the trip smoother and hassle free.
Farehawker specializes in Group Bookings for
FareHawker Group Desk With Air Asia India
Make FareHawker your single point partner to manage AirAsia India flight for all your group series movement right from the planning stage to the landing stage.
Along with cost-effective travelling on AirAsia India airline, FareHawker ensure that your group enjoy great feature including
A guaranteed fare for the group
A group coordinator to assist the group at the airport
The dedicated travel jockey is available round the clock to manage all ticket issuance and itinerary changes.
FareHawker can fetch you the best & lowest group rates from anywhere-to-anywhere, irrespective of the destination, group size & budget. To make a group booking with AirAsia India let us know the below-specified details for us to offer you the best possible package.
Specify the number of passengers, destination, departure, return,
Preferred time of travel
Would you like to charter a flight
Catering and special requests, if any
We understand planning group travel can be challenging, that’s why we’ve made group bookings so flexible.