Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Seoul to Hyderabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Seoul City
About Hyderabad City
Nice to know - Hyderabad is India’s most connected city with the highest Tele-density.
Things to do
The pearl city of India, rich with tradition and history. Hyderabad is a home google headquarter. Exploring the lanes of this district, with its chai shops and spice merchants, you'll encounter a teeming urban masala of colour and commerce. You can’t leave the city without indulging the famous Hyderabadi biryani or even shopping and getting the feel of old town at Charminar. Hyderabad is ocean of pearl. Ironically Hyderabad being 300kms away from the ocean is still melting pot for pearls. From the famous museums to rich temple, Hyderabad is engulfed with culture and tradition. Hyderabad is a Tricity previously known Twin City: Cyberabad-Hyderabad-Secunderabad!!
- Famous landmark – Charminar, Qutb Shahi Tombs.
- Mecca Masjid, Chowmahalla Palace.
- Sound & Light Show at Golconda Fort
- Religious places - Birla Mandir, and Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Hyderabad Botanical Gardens
- Hitec City - modern monuments of trade and technology Situated on the outskirts of the city, it is the nucleus of Cyberabad.
- Hussainsagar Lake view
- Take a tour ramoji filmcity.
Best time to visit - Hyderabad has a warmer climate and hence cooler months are from October to March ideal to visit the city.