Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Raipur to Hyderabad.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Raipur City
Raipur is the capital city of Chhattisgarh state in central India. In the center, the ancient Dudhadhari Math temple is a sacred monument dedicated to Lord Rama, decorated with scenes from the epic poem “Ramayana.” Home to one of the quirkiest festivals you will come around anywhere in the world - Rural Olympics, Kila Raipur is an amazing village whose love for sports and recreation is unmatched anywhere else in the country. The event which unfolds in three days sees all farming activities suspended and male members of the Punjabi households participating in numerous sports activities. Being at Kila Raipur allows you to experience the zest of Indian country folk and their lifestyle.
Nice to know - First in the nation for coal production. First in tin production. Third in Iron-ore production! This is just a glimpse of our contribution to India’s growth chart. Chhattisgarh has 3 National Parks and 11 wild life sanctuaries making it one of the most important contributors to the flaura and fauna map of India.
Things to do
Mahant Ghasidas Sangrahalaya
Mahakoshal Art Gallery
Nandan Van Zoo
Kanger Valley National Park
Tiger tribal & temple tour
Best time to visit - Winter season in the months of October to March. The temperature remains comfortable and is apt for sightseeing and other pursuits.
About Hyderabad City
Nice to know - Hyderabad is India’s most connected city with the highest Tele-density.
Things to do
The pearl city of India, rich with tradition and history. Hyderabad is a home google headquarter. Exploring the lanes of this district, with its chai shops and spice merchants, you'll encounter a teeming urban masala of colour and commerce. You can’t leave the city without indulging the famous Hyderabadi biryani or even shopping and getting the feel of old town at Charminar. Hyderabad is ocean of pearl. Ironically Hyderabad being 300kms away from the ocean is still melting pot for pearls. From the famous museums to rich temple, Hyderabad is engulfed with culture and tradition. Hyderabad is a Tricity previously known Twin City: Cyberabad-Hyderabad-Secunderabad!!
- Famous landmark – Charminar, Qutb Shahi Tombs.
- Mecca Masjid, Chowmahalla Palace.
- Sound & Light Show at Golconda Fort
- Religious places - Birla Mandir, and Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Hyderabad Botanical Gardens
- Hitec City - modern monuments of trade and technology Situated on the outskirts of the city, it is the nucleus of Cyberabad.
- Hussainsagar Lake view
- Take a tour ramoji filmcity.
Best time to visit - Hyderabad has a warmer climate and hence cooler months are from October to March ideal to visit the city.