Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Pune to Anchorage.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Pune City
“Oxford of the East”
Pune is the second largest city after Mumbai in state of Maharashtra. Set amidst the Deccan Plateau it is at a distance of 160kms from Mumbai.
Pune is a sprawling city in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It was once the base of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire. A thriving, vibrant metropolis, Pune is a centre of academy and business that epitomises ‘New India’ with its baffling mix of capitalism and spiritualism. It is one of the fastest growing cities of India and is becoming the next IT hub. Pune is also famous for a lot of educational institutes established here and you would find the city brimming with students. No wonder, it is also called the 'Oxford of the east'.
Nice to know - Pune is home to Iyengar yoga.
Things to do
- Aga Khan Palace
- Shaniwar Wada
- Mulshi Lake and Dam
- Bund Garden
- National War Museum
- Osho Ashram
- Parvati Hill Temple
- Sinhagad and Khadakwasala
- Pataleshvara Cave Temple
- Mahatma Phule Museum
- The city nightlife continues till the wee hours of night and there are many pubs, bars.
- Pune is also very close to the hill-stations of Matheran, Lonavla, Khandala & Kamshet
Best time to visit - Monsoons are also the best time to visit Pune.
About Anchorage City