Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Pantnagar to Mangalore.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Pantnagar City
Pantnagar is a town situated in the Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttarakhand state. The town is famous for main two region firstly the Panthnagar is the place where first agricultural university of india was establishesd in 1960 and secondly Pant nagar is the home of Pantnagar Airport is the major attraction of Tourist located in Kumaon Region of Uttarakhand. Panthnagar is a domestic Airport. The University is named now "Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture Technology. Pantnagar has successfuly emerged as an industrial estate in teh kumaon region and various renowned companies have shown their knee interset in pantnagar by building there industries here like - Tata, Bajaj, Nestle, Britannia and Dabur.
Things to see
- Jim Corbett National Park
- Govind National Park
Best time to visit
the cool and wonderful conditions make the place a well known goal consistently. The town is set in the midst of mountains and the air is constantly fresh and new. Summers are hot and it is uncomfortable for a brief period. The winters can be nippy and one needs to convey woollen clothes while going amid this period. The place gets precipitation amid the storm season. The months of October and November are gentle and agreeable.
About Mangalore City
Mangaluru (more commonly known as Mangalore) is named after the goddess Mangaladevi sits at the estuaries of the picturesque Netravathi and Gurupur Rivers on the Arabian Sea and has been a major port on international trade routes since the 6th century. The port is well known for its tall swaying coconut palms, temples and pristine beaches. One of the cleanest cities in India, Mangalore is an important business centre and is known for its amazing beaches, seaports and a diverse culture. The region which contains Mangalore has been ruled by various dynasties and empires from the ancient times such as the Kadambas, Rashtrakutas, Chalukyas, Vijaynagar Empire, Portuguese and the British. The city gets its mention in the writings of the Arabian traveler Ibn Batuta in the 14th century as well. Most visitors flock to the quiet and relatively unknown beaches, where atmospheric seafood shacks serve local, spicy delicacies along the stretches of sand. The folk dance of Mangalore is the perfect visual treat to add colour to your trip and cast a spell on you as you witness the beautiful culture that it sustains and glorifies.
Nice to know - Mangalore is a multilingual the only city in the world that has nine language the only city in the world that has nine names - Mangalore in English, Mangaluru in Kannada, Kudla in Tulu, Kodial in Konkani, Maikala in Beary, Mangalapuram in Malayalam, Manjuran in Sanskrit, Kaudal in Urdu, and Manjiloree in Arabic.
Things to do
- Religious - Mangaladevi Temple – the most famous site the best time to visit the temple is during the Navratra before Dussehra when the festivities at the temple are at their peak.
Gokarnanatheshwara Temple - The deity in this temple is Gokarnanatheshwara, Lord Shiva.
Kadri Manjunatha Temple - Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Panambur Beach - The International Kite Festival is organised every two years at the Panambur Beach which is attended by tourists from all across the country.
- Ullal beach - Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure.
- Sultan Battery - Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River.
- New Mangalore port
- Kadri Hill Park - Housing a wide variety of wild animals, this is the largest garden in Mangalore.
- Bejai museum - located in the heart of the city and is the city's only museum. It has a collection of ancient coins, paintings, statues and inscriptions.
Best time to visit - Mangalore receives heavy rainfall, October - February this period is very pleasant, temperatures ranging between 17 to 34 degrees Celsius.