Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Gorakhpur to Siliguri.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Gorakhpur City
Gorakhpur is a city located along the banks of Rapti river in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, with a population of 673,446. It is located near the Nepal border Gorakhpur is one of the most visited tourist places in the state of Uttar Pradesh. With roots that stretch into the far past and a history that is intertwined with mythology, Gorakhpur is a city that rises on the foothills of the Shivalik Mountain Ranges, in the eastern part of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is a center of pilgrimage, especially for the Buddhists, since this is the holy city in which Lord Buddha gave up his princely privileges and embarked on his journey to find the meaning of life. It is here that the Aryan culture and civilization flourished.
Nice to know
The Gorakhnath Temple honors the city' s namesake, the medieval saint Guru Gorakhnath. People from around the world come to celebrate Khichadi Mela at this temple, every year.
Things to do
- Gorakhnath Temple, Gorakhpur
- Gita Press, Gorakhpur
- Kushmi Forest, Gorakhpur
- Railway Museum, Gorakhpur
- Geeta Vatika, Gorakhpur
- Imambara, Gorakhpur
- Arogya Mandir, Gorakhpur
- Ramgarh Tal, Gorakhpur
- Veer Bahadur Singh Planetarium, Gorakhpur
- Gorakhpur acts as a gateway to other Buddhist pilgrimage sites like Kushinagar, Kapilvastu, and Lumbini.
- Travelers can also enjoy outdoor activities like boating and shopping.
Best time to visit
Most ideal time to visit Gorakhpur would be in winter. The city enjoys a winter season from the month of December to the end of February. These months are full of pleasant days, with the temperature hovering around 28 degrees Celcius.
About Bagdogra City
Bagdogra is a census town in Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Bagdogra is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India, which is surrounded by tea gardens. a small and tranquil town located in the northern part of West Bengal is a gateway to the famous hill station, Darjeeling. This place is situated just a few kilometres short of the Himalayan range and has a low hilly terrain which provides it with a serene and scenic environment of its own. Lush green tea gardens, hilly terrain, verdant meadows and a beautiful township provide a picturesque view to visitors here. The place acts as a air connection for hill stations like Darjeeling and Kalimpong and hence, it receives a large number of visitors throughout the year. Bagdogra, being a hilly region, remains cool and breezy throughout the year. It also offers adventure sport such as fishing and angling and white water rafting in the rapids of the Teesta River.
Things to do
- Darjeeling Tea Estate
- North Bengal Science Centre
- Science City
- Dreamland Amusement Park
- Social Forestry
- Jorpokhri Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dreamland Fun World
Best time to visit - Winter remains quite cold as the temperature falls to 5°C here because of the Himalayan range nearby. November-February is the best time to visit and witness the refreshing mist in the air of Bagdogra.