Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Ahmedabad to Hangzhou.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Ahmedabad City
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. There fascinating maze of an old quarter, excellent museums, fine restaurants, a bustling street-food scene and the tranquillity of the Sabarmati Ashram (Gandhi’s former headquarters). Ahmedabad was the largest city in terms of area within the subcontinent before the arrival of the British and the setting of the Madras and Calcutta Presidency. A day here is like living through an enigmatic and passionate dance between the old and the contemporary, the peaceful and the chaotic, the artistic and the crude, the spiritual and the material.
Nice to know - The logo of State Bank of India is a blue circle with a small cut in the bottom which depicts perfection and the common man. The logo was designed by The National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad. The logo is a depiction of Kankaria Lake if seen from a height.
Things to do
- Spiritual site in Gandhi's former home - Site of Hindu spirituality with museum about life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Mosque, Ahmedabad - is the most splendid mosque, built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmed Shah.
- Calico Museum of Textiles - History museum displaying Indian fabrics textile museum devoted to 5 centuries of Indian fabrics & weaving techniques; reservations required.
- Nagina Wadi - Lake island with nighttime light display Manmade island in Kankaria Lake reached via concrete walkway, with gardens & an evening light show.
- Weekend get away - Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Little Rann of Kutch and Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
Best time to visit - Ahmedabad is basically a hot place enjoys three main seasons, namely summers (March to June), winters (November-February) and monsoon (July-September). During the summer season, the temperature on a hot sunny day ranges between 44 and 47 degree Celsius.
About Hangzhou City