Why Do Group Booking With Us ?
1. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. Book our special group fares from Ad Dammam to Jodhpur.
2. Life was meant for good friends and great adventure, avail the best group fares with FareHawker.
3. More the people, more the fun FareHawker discounted group booking offer’s start now!!.
4. Life is better in a group, much happy return.
About Dammam City
About Jodhpur City
Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar desert. Popularly known as blue city the name is clearly befitting as most of the architecture – forts, palaces, temples, havelis and even houses are built in vivid shades of blue. The strapping forts that tower this magnificent city sum up to a spectacle you would not want to miss. Jodhpur is also known for the rare breed of horses known as Marwari or Malani, which are only found here. nside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to, scented by incense, roses and sewers, with shops and bazaars selling everything from trumpets and temple decorations to snuff and saris.
Nice to know - Black kite spectacle: Daily from around 15:30 to 16:00, there is a person (young boy, sometimes a man) feeding the black kites leisurely cruising around the tower opposite the Chokelao Garden entrance by throwing pieces of meat from its top. Quite a spectacle, if you have never seen 200 plus kites in one place.
Things to do
- Mehrangarh fort & the museum
- 400-year old Khejarla Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Moti Mahal - The hall is known to have glass windows and five nooks that enabled the queens to listen to the proceedings taking place in the Sringar Chowki.
- Sheesh Mahal and Phool Mahal
- Chamunda Mataji was Rao Jodha’s favourite goddess
- Sardar Samand Lake by Maharaja Umaid Singh - is a spectacular hunting lodge.
- No better way to explore the vastly enchanting desert of Rajasthan than with a Camel Safari.
- No trip to Jodhpur is complete without a visit to the Bishnoi Village Safari.
Best time to visit - October to February: October marks the onset of peak season in Jodhpur with weather turning pleasant.