Origin
Destination
Departure
Return

Alitalia Airline

Alitalia Airline

An Overview of Alitalia Airlines

Alitalia- Societa Area Italiana is Italy’s largest airline. Alitalia commenced operations on the 1st of January 2015, after it acquires the operations of Alitalia- Compagnia Aerea Italiana now names CAI. CAI owns 51% stake in Alitalia and the rest 49% is owned by Etihad Airways. Alitalia has its head office in Fiumicino, Rome. It has its main hub at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome and its secondary hubs at Milan Linate Airport and Milan Malpensa Airport, both in Milan.

Alitalia owns a young fleet of 120 plus aircrafts . Alitalia’s fleet includes a good mix of Boeing’s, Airbus’ and Embraer’s. They have 24 long haul aircrafts, 76 medium haul and 20 regional aircrafts. These aircrafts caters to all their flight routes.

Alitalia flies to 102 destinations across the world. These 81 destinations include 27 in Italy and 75 for the rest of the world. In all Alitalia flies 124 routes and over 3800 flights weekly. Alitalia flies to India’s capital, New Delhi and India’s business capital, Mumbai. Alitalia has over 40 flights to and from India. Alitalia flights to and from India include Delhi-Rome, Mumbai-Rome, Athens-Delhi, Venice-Delhi and Milan-Mumbai.

Alitalia promises high quality of service, attention to passengers and a high level of professionalism. Alitalia’s staff undergoes consistent training to ensure good and professional service to the passengers. Alitalia is a member of the SkyTeam alliance. There are 21 members of the SkyTeam alliance, Due to this joint venture passengers enjoy the largest and seamless transatlantic network in the world.

Alitalia is a full fare airline and hence it’s aircrafts are divided into different cabin classes. Alitalia has four classes of service namely, Classica, Classica plus, Ottima and Magnifica. Classica  is Alitalia’s economy class. On short and medium haul flights, passengers receive a free drink and a light snack on board. Classica plus is Alitalia’s Premium Economy available on some long haul flights. Ottima is Alitaia’s short and medium haul Business class. Magnifica is Alitalia’s long haul Business class, passengers travelling Magnifica enjoy dedicated check-in counters and VIP lounges at the airport.

 On long haul flights, Alitalia offers three cabin classes namely, Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy. Business Class enjoys all- aisle seats which convert into flat beds. Business Classs enjoys a 15.4” LCD in the name of on-board entertainment.

Alitalia offers 20 kgs of free check in baggage per person, and passengers are allowed to carry on one bag of not more than 7 kgs on board the aircraft. Check in baggage allowance also varies in accordance to the route and class of travel, passengers are advised to check the airline website for more information.

Alitalia’s frequent flier program is named MilleMiglia. It is a part of the SkyTeam alliance. This allows passengers to collect and redeem miles on all participating airlines of the SkyTeam.

Book your long awaited International trip to a destination of your choice. Search, Compare and Book with us at Farehawker.com. Farehawker provides discounted group airfare for all leading airlines of the world. The condition for making a group booking on airlines is to have 10 or more passengers travelling on a single PNR.

Domestic and international fares, group bookings, Delhi-Rome, Mumbai-Rome, Athens-Delhi, Venice-Delhi, Milan-Mumbai, conditions for group bookings. Through the email address and/or the contact number or filling our airlines group booking form anyone can request a group booking quote and to get detailed information about the terms and conditions and the booking methods of the group bookings.

The essential required condition for group bookings is that at least 10 people are traveling together (infants excluded).

On FareHawker you can Find and book your flights and vacations today with Alitalia! Cheap airfares and flights to Rome, London, Paris and many other international destinations.

We at Farehawker are a group of young and very passionate people having a total of around 35 years+ experience amongst all of us, we aim at providing the best airfares for International and Domestic sectors. We are constantly brain storming to find out ways to serve you the best. Being a young group of people we try and find new avenues to explore to get the best airfare deals for our customers. Farehawker aims at bringing the world together by providing the world with the best service in terms of cheap and best group airfares.

Airlines from India



Airlines from Rest of World